The FIM AFRICA WIM Commission has started a project to raise awareness about women in motorcycling, focusing on the African continent.
They want to highlight the courage and achievements of the remarkable women who have dared to challenge the norm.
MSA Women competitors are invited to submit a short profile for consideration.
A brief video, no longer than 40 seconds, or a written profile with an image and answer to the following questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- What country you are from
- How long you have been riding
- What discipline(s) are you involved in
- What made you start riding
- What has been your best moment and what has been your worst moment in riding
- What inspires you to keep going
- What is one piece of advice that you would share with other women riders
The profile, once approved by the FIM AFRICA Women in Motorcycling Commission will be published directly on the FIM AFRICA website and social media pages.