All interested motorsport role-players are hereby invited to attend a free MSA Environmental Seminar, scheduled to take place at Killarney International Raceway on Saturday the 14th of September 2019.
• Date: Saturday, 14 September 2019
• Time: 09h30 to 16h00
• Venue: WPMC Clubhouse upstairs – Killarney International Raceway
The following aspects of the MSA Environmental Code will be covered:
- Presentation 1 (ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY IN MOTORSPORT) - A general introduction to motorsport and how it may influence our natural environment.
- Presentation 2 (THE MSA ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER) - The responsibilities of Environmental Officers as race officials. It is also useful for Clerks of the Course and other race officials, to familiarise themselves with the role of the Environmental Officer.
- Presentation 3 (ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARTICIPANTS) - The environmental responsibilities of competitors. The target group also includes service crewmembers, team managers and other support staff.
- Presentation 4 (SUSTAINABLE EVENT MANAGEMENT FOR ORGANISERS & VENUE OWNERS) - The environmental responsibilities of race organisers and circuit owners.
Individuals who would like to be accredited as Environmental Officers will be required to write an exam following the seminar.
Please RSVP by 30 August 2019 as space is limited. Confirmation and enquiries can be send to: email@example.com