The tremendous success of the recent round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship held at Killarney in Cape Town has led to strong interest in the possibilities of Rallycross being introduced at a local level in South Africa.
As such, MSA hereby invites interested parties to submit expressions of interest with regard to the local introduction of Rallycross, be it at one venue, in one region or countrywide.
Expressions of interest must be in writing and must address at least the following questions:
- How many events are proposed to take place?
- What venues are proposed to be used?
- What plans have been put in place to develop the mentioned venues (obviously excluding Killarney) into facilities capable of hosting Rallycross events?
- What types of car/classes are proposed to be accommodated?
- If the proposed classes will require new cars to be built, what are the plans with regard to the building of these cars?
- How is it planned to fund the proposed events/series?
- When is it envisaged that the series will start?
Formal expressions of interest should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 31 January 2018.
MSA will then evaluate all the expressions of interest submitted and engage further with those parties whose proposals who considered to be the most promising and with the best prospects of success.
Issued by Adrian Scholtz - MSA Chief Executive Officer
Click here to download the pdf document